Thursday, October 4, 2007

A horse to put your money on

Fred Thompson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Thompson

The name just sounds presidential. I’m not saying he is going to win cause I would lose some respect for that and I’m definitely not saying I will vote for him, although at this point I just might.

But, if you thought about thee positive and not the negatives of the Thompson campaign you would come up with a surprising view of the former Senator from Tennessee and investigator of the Clinton impeachment.

Some people I talked to even went as far as to say how can he be president he is an actor. You have got to be kidding me. I mean I know we didn’t live through the Reagan years, but if you have ever studied American history you can say (in a bipartisan voice) that the that actor did a pretty damn good job. (As a conservative I would give Clinton the same respect).

Anyone with the guts to announce on the tonight show, automatic gets my respect. But incase your not sold lets go to the facts.

Fact:
He smokes cigars
He is from the south.
He has a hot wife (35 years his junior).

I’m sold how about you?

No comments: