Thursday, April 26, 2007

Walk a Little Strait

While we are learning how to write, solve problems and even drink, the University is forgetting to teach us how to walk.

There are times on this campus when I am just minding my own business, walking through a narrow hall, and I cross paths with someone walking in the opposite direction.

I step to the left only to find the other person has stepped to their right, causing an awkward situation.

Both of us trying to be the hero, we try to correct the situation by stepping in the other direction, only to walk into each other a third time.

If this happened to me once, I would still write a blog, but this happened to me three times today.

As a matter of fact, it happened to me on my way to the bathroom during my writing of this blog.

So what can we do with this?

I am not going to recommend that we set up some kind of system to prevent this, but we can make the best out of it. This could be an interesting way to meet people. Image telling your kids that you met their mother in a situation where you couldn’t figure out how to walk around her.
I am going to go walk around Barone trying to walk into hot girls. Talk to you later.

No comments: