Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Another Day, Another Dollar

I really hope there are people out there reading this, because I’m writing it.

One of the things that stuck in my mind this weekend was the participation in the Earth Day picnic. I was never an environmentalist until I started studying economics and realized that we need those resources. But I am not going to preach in a blog. I will say though, I think the guitarist was high.

We lost to UMass in lax today 10-7, but the Mets won. I don’t know what the deal is with the lax team. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not criticizing, because they are still pretty nasty in my mind; but it has been a “tough” six game losing streak. In a lot of the games they lost, they had a shot at winning and played well (not Loyola 19-2).

Finals are coming up, tell me that doesn’t suck.

The weather continues to be amazing. How the hell am I supposed to concentrate?

It feels like I am limping towards the finish line for these remaining two and a half weeks.

I am soon to be a sophomore, but there are three years (well at least three more years) of fun to be had.

No comments: